Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

We Are Truly A-mazing!


Do you appreciate just how amazing you really are? I mean people never cease to amaze me all the time!

Gifts, talents, abilities achievements. The power we each possess is ridiculous - if only we knew it. Can you imagine the depths of what each of us could achieve if we were able to be fearless?

I was so inspired when I saw this clip that I am going to share with you. This child emphasizes what I know for sure - That no matter what odds we feel are against us we can achieve anything. As every single one of us is Truly Amazing and every circumstance that befalls us is a blessing sometimes in disguise.



Never forget that you are Truly Amazing each and every one of you. You do not need to be told this, just know it. Follow your heart and realise your blessings. You're Amazing!


Love and Happiness to all!

Scr1be

No comments:

Post a Comment